• Key West International Airport runways close 10 a.m. and terminal at noon Sunday; last flight out 7 p.m. Saturday
• Buses won't run Sunday, Monday
• City offices closed Monday
• State, federal courts, county offices closed Monday
• No school Monday
• Florida Keys Community College and all Keys branches closed Sunday, Monday
• Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority closed Monday
• Wesley House Family Services, Inez Martin Child Development Center closed Monday
• No Citizen newspaper home delivery Monday
• Animal Farm at Sheriff's Office won't reopen until Sept. 9
• Police Athletic League's Commotion by the Ocean boxing rescheduled for Sept. 1.
• Key West Cemetery closes 4 p.m. today through Tuesday morning
• Dry Tortugas National Park closed until further notice.
• Everglades National Park -- including the Gulf Coast Visitor Center, Shark Valley Visitor Center, East Everglades, Flamingo and the Main Park Road -- closed until further notice.
• Fort Zachary Taylor State Park closed Sunday, Monday
Monroe County information hotline: 1-800-955-5504
X-ray port conditions: Gale-force winds expected in 2 days; maritime operations continue
• All docks should cleared of hazardous materials and potential flying projectiles
• Large boats are urged to move to inland marinas
• Boats that can be trailered should be pulled from the water and stored on high ground.
• Mariners who leave their boats in the water should secure life rings, life jackets and fenders.
NAS KEY WEST
Hurricane condition Readiness 3: Destructive winds expected within 2 days
• Visiting Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 106 left Friday.
• Fighter Squadron Composite (VFC) 111, the Sun Downers, leaves today
• Key West military personnel, families were to stay home and await further instructions.
• Those staying in NAS Key West Morale, Welfare and Recreation Vacation Rental trailers will be kept apprised.