Florida Keys News
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Add to FacebookAdd to Twitter
Fire engulfs house, residents uninjured
Grease fire in kitchen thought to have caused the blaze

Joe Lusain saw the smoke from Olivia Street.

"Who sees smoke at first and thinks it's their house that's on fire?" the Waste Management employee said on Monday afternoon as firefighters extinguished hotspots still smoking in the charred remains of his house. "I rounded the corner and saw my daughter standing in the street."

Lusai...

For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Citizen for this day or purchase this day's electronic edition at http://secure.floridakeys.com/keysnews/enews. Home Delivery & Electronic Edition subscibers to The Citizen may access this article, once logged in to keysnews.com, at no charge. If you forget your password, please call us at 305-292-7777, ext. 4.
More Florida Keys Headlines
Monday, April 21, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Available Only in the Electronic Edition
Monday, April 21, 2014 -
Sunday, April 20, 2014 -
Saturday, April 19, 2014 -
Friday, April 18, 2014 -
Thursday, April 17, 2014 -
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 -