Dr. Doug Mader's - "To Your Pet's Health"
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Help, my pet's been poisoned

Dear Dr. Mader:

I have a 6-year-old Pomeranian that almost died recently. I saw it lick some bleach that had spilled onto the floor. A friend told me to give it some peroxide to make it vomit. We went online and got the doseage of peroxide and gave it. The dog didn't vomit so we gave it a bit more. It finally vomited but then, shortly afterwards started having problems br...

For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Citizen for this day or purchase this day's electronic edition at http://secure.floridakeys.com/keysnews/enews. Home Delivery & Electronic Edition subscibers to The Citizen may access this article, once logged in to keysnews.com, at no charge. If you forget your password, please call us at 305-292-7777, ext. 4.