Citizen's Voice
Sunday, March 16, 2014

"Sure hope the Murphys of Ocean Reef don't get wet and catch cold from that enormous cloud of self pity hovering over them."

"Good for Joe and Fran Murphy and the other 1 percent of their friends for speaking against the visit of President Obama. For the other 99 percent of the population may I say 'Welcome, Mr. President'."

<...

For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Citizen for this day or purchase this day's electronic edition at http://secure.floridakeys.com/keysnews/enews. Home Delivery & Electronic Edition subscibers to The Citizen may access this article, once logged in to keysnews.com, at no charge. If you forget your password, please call us at 305-292-7777, ext. 4.