Use this form to submit a letter to the Key West Citizen's editor.
The Key West Citizen welcomes your letters to the editor, and asks that readers follow these guidelines for letter submission.
● Only original letters addressed to The Citizen will be published; open letters are not accepted.
● Letters must include the writer’s name, address and a daytime telephone number. Pseudonyms are not knowingly accepted.
● Maximum length for letters is 350 words.
● We do not publish poetry, letters anonymously written, third-party letters, political endorsement letters or letters praising or criticizing a local business.
● Letters of thanks to individuals will be considered; but not letters recognizing sponsors or supporters of organizations or their events.
● Writers are limited to one letter every two weeks.
● The publisher has final authority on publication of submitted material.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are REQUIRED information.