This is the usage Agreement for user-contributed content. Please read this Agreement in its entirety because it contains necessary information that will help you better understand the rules and general "good manners" that are expected when contributing content to this Web site.
By using this Web site's user-contribution features, including comments, blogs, photo galleries, or any other feature, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
We want to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas. But if you use inappropriate language (even when typographically obfuscated), or make potentially slanderous or libelous comments when using these forums, or engage in ad hominem attacks on fellow commentors, people mentioned in stories, or newspaper staff, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove your contributions. And if you become a problem for us or our site's other users we can and will ban you from using this service.
We believe it is absolutely possible for people from a variety of points of view to discuss issues in a civil manner and will remove comments that foster harmful incivility.
We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any contribution, regardless of whether it comes from a user, celebrity, "expert," or other source.
Responsibility for what is posted or contributed to this site lies with each user. You alone are responsible for the material you post. By contributing to this Web site, you agree not to post any defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexual, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy this site, or that infringes on the rights of others.
We expect that you will not use this Web site to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property. By contributing to the Web site, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the explicit consent of the owner. Submitting material that is the property of another without the specific consent of its owner is not only a violation of this Agreement, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
Any user who feels that a contribution to this Web site is objectionable is encouraged to click the "Suggest removal" link related to the offending post. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so -- within a reasonable time frame -- if we determine that removal is necessary.
The anonymous username that you register to submit comments to articles on keysnews.com will publish on the site next to your submitted comments.
By contributing to this Web site, you:
- Agree not to solicit others. You agree not to contribute for the purposes of advertising or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, or to promote other web sites, without our express written approval, or where expressly permitted.
Agree not to have multiple user accounts. Each user may have only one username. We also reserve the right to remove postings from usernames which themselves might be considered objectionable;
Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on this Web site any libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, tortuous, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal material;
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on this Web site any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on this Web site any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on this Web site any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam,""chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available on this web site any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, telecommunications, or other equipment.
- Agree to not pretend to be someone else on this web site;
- Agree not to knowingly give out any personal information of other users.
If this type of action is thought to be happening on this Web site, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you, including your IP address(es)) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from this type of action.
Your posting of content and your thoughts on keysnews.com automatically gives keysnews.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, disseminate, perform, transmit and display such content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you are not the owner of such content, you shall be deemed to have warranted that the owner of the content has expressly granted to you a similar license.
We retain the right to revoke the access privileges of anyone who we believe has violated any of the terms outlined here or if such user is deemed a problem to either the site or its other users. We also reserve the right to ban any user and his or her comments from showing up on this Web site, without notice.
Cooke Communications may change, add or remove portions of the Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the service. It is your responsibility, however, to review this Agreement prior to each use of the site, and by continuing to do use the site or posting comments, you agree to any changes.
This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Florida law. Any action to enforce this agreement, or any claims arising from or under it, shall be brought in federal or state court located in Florida.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail us.