Sugarloaf School cafeteria evacuated Thursday morning
February 1, 2019
An abundance of caution paid off at Sugarloaf School after the cafeteria and kitchen were evacuated on Thursday due to the presence of fumes that were later determined to be excessive levels of carbon monoxide.Sugarloaf School Principal Harry Russell said that around 9:30 p.m., several workers...
For the complete article, please pick up a copy of The Citizen for this day or purchase this day's electronic edition via Day Pass. Home Delivery & Electronic Edition subscribers to The Citizen may access this article, once logged in to keysnews.com, at no charge. If you forget your password, please call us at 305-292-7777, ext. 4.